Central African Wilderness Safaris (CAWS) recently revised its rates structure for 2019, and has implemented a few changes to provide travellers added value at each of its camps and lodges in Malawi.
Travellers will continue to enjoy a great quality safari experience at both luxury and affordable budget scales, with just a handful of changes to consider at Central African Wilderness Safaris (CAWS) camps and lodges.
– Pricing is now based only on low and peak seasons – no shoulder. Christmas is now set at the low season.
– Full board options are no longer available at Chelinda Camp.
– Child policies have been revised – please contact the lodge for further details.
– African residents receive the same rates as Malawi residents at Chintheche Camp.
– No extra conservation fees and add-ons are included in tariffs.
For the new CAWS 2019 rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAWS offer excellent safaris in Malawi, which enable guests to indulge in the ultimate holiday getaway in the warm heart of Africa. They are dedicated to offering personalized and authentic travel experiences that have a minimal impact on the planet and a lasting impact on visitors to Malawi.